Youtube, here I come!

Hi guys...Hwee Lynn here. I've decided to get people's comments about my singing by posting videos on youtube...will start soon I guess, maybe I'll borrow my dad's camcorder xD I'm so serious about my dream but I don't know where to start, honestly speaking...I feel so disappointed that there aren't any opportunities in Malaysia, as our music industry as you know it, is BAD. REALLY BAD. LANGSUNG TIADA SOKONGAN DARIPADA RAKYAT!

Maybe a little. But compared to other countries? NADA.

How am I going to break into the music industry like this? I've been resting on my laurels for too long, watching people live their dream and it's so frustrating not being able to show the world that I can sing. Well, maybe my voice is just AVERAGE compared to others but knowing that I do have talent...it's just so frustrating...

Anybody know of talent scouts in any places? Haha...

Well, I'm posting because it'd be nice to have support =D And I love you guys so I'm breaking the news to y'all first. Wonder if people can get recognized through youtube...