Holidays, holidays, holidays baby!


Hi! Hwee Lynn posting here...oh my god, Leon...what's with you and the LAME posts about boobs and hot girls? =P Tsk tsk...anyway I'm bored and I don't feel like blogging at my usual blog so I'll just crap here =D Btw what do you think of this wallpaper? I just made it yesterday...I love fooling around with photoshop, it's fun ^.^



Okay, let me create a quiz for whoever wants to post next.

For girls: WHAT ARE THE CHARACTERISTICS YOU'D WANT IN YOUR IDEAL GUY?

For guys: WHAT ARE THE CHARACTERISTICS YOU'D WANT IN YOUR IDEAL GIRL?

Physical characteristics can be added in too, but it'll be interesting to know what kind of personality all of you would like to have in your ideal soulmates =D

Okay, moving on...I still can't decide what song to sing for the old folks' home trip. What song are the SPICE BOYS singing apart from er...Negaraku? O_O!!!! Come on lah, you guys can do better than that! Try Pussycat Dolls =x!!! HEHE. Just to spice things up a little lah.



Who is the better poser, me or my dog? XD