I agree with Ian...

...on his last post. Honestly speaking...I can't wait for Form 5 to end. I didn't have a good time in secondary school...to be honest =/ I'm counting down the days until I can break free from this miserable façade!!!!!!!! I can finally do what I want and live my dream. Bleah. No Ian that wasn't an emo post at all...believe me! I've never acquired such HORRIBLE results in my entire secondary school life...I'm horrified. Mum says she won't stop nagging me until I study. Well NO WORRIES...next term y'all will see my marks shooting up. How high they will be, it all depends T_T Sigh.

I can't wait for Sunday =D BTW I'M NOT GOING TO SCHOOL TOMORROW. SCREW THE STUPID CERAMAH LAH!! I'm sure it's going to be another pathetic 'You-Must-Study-And-Make-Our-School-Proud-Or-Else' lecture. Stupid school. Everything we do, it's to make the school proud. The SCHOOL. They don't give a shit about us! They only want a good reputation!

Okay I'd better not say anymore, don't want anybody to sue me x_x"""