Emcee David


leon here...Check Out Emcee david..his real name is david tee actually..how do i know this? Bcoz He's my brothers friend..LOL !!! although all he's songs in the album are all rap but some of his songs are not bad actually haha..The album is not officially released so i dont think you'll be able to find the album in any music store..my brother is only having the limited sample edition lol..and oh yeah he composed all the lyrics by himself...and here's he's first music video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUZOZ7KNkOU ...its called feels so good and its a rap song..although i dont really hear rap songs but haha im very amazed that he could rap..he came to my hse a few times with my brother and he didnt look much of a rapper...I'll rip he's songs from the cd and bring it to school on wednesday or thursday on IT period and let u guys hear it..!! HEHEHEHE and BTW...COngratz hwee lynn..cant wait for your next VIDEO !