LALALALALALALLALALALA

Walking walking back to schoool
Another day another day sure kena DIU
See Perd hang Soo sohai sure stand up say SUE kau You
Sufyan there sitting there sure scold me pantat la you
turn around can see adeline ngai hong talk talk like malu malu
but waihoe behind there quite quite playing with my smelly shoe
ian boring boring suddenly turn around scold me cARyn Does not like you
i fed up fed up i say shudup or i whack Kau You
he stupid stupid whack me but the end pengsan there like dead pork in stew
everybody busy body soo bad bad scold me stupid and kiasu
i sad sad but lucky can see leng lui in class bcoz got quite a few
felt better happy happy can play play untill school finish at one thirty-two
suddenly suddenly teacher saw ian shout shout me Wad The F*ck You Do
I shout M*hai Run run run go home sleep and wait for next day to kena diu