It's me again!

Hmmm, I think I can guess who you are! Zhi? xD If I'm wrong tell me but I have a sneaking suspicion that you're Zhi. Anyway, moving on! Hi again...I'm blogging because I'm bored and my fingers are itchy. xD Well...school starts tomorrow...boohoo. Not looking forward to seeing a certain teacher. (no, not Pn C!) Hint : "jiro point jiro jiro wan". BLEH. I can puke just thinking of her lesson.

Not that I don't like that particular subject, I actually like it but that teacher ruined it! RUINED IT I TELL YOU. I'm sure you guys agree, all of us have the same maths teacher x_x" SIGH!!!!! Oh, did I mention I haven't touched my karangan umum? I totally forgot about it until just now when I whipped up the book and went "Oh shit". Hehe. I'm a bad girl! xD

Will rush to finish it tomorrow though x_X Okay goodnight people! Hwee out!~