Hi guys it's Hwee here!

About the Genting trip! I'm so bored, stuck at home and stuff...okay here's the lowdown...please confirm with me latest by Friday (whoever wants to go) because we're going by bus. Eh...you ppl know Sentul bus station? Yeah we'll be meeting there...my mum said the bus leaves every hour, so perhaps we could meet up around...9 30 or so and take the 10 a.m. bus? Remember, you guys HAVE to be on time or you'll miss the bus =P

Pian, if you wanna drive then tell me k? But I think your car can't fit everybody anyway, so we'll go by bus lol xD

Um, um...what else? OH YEAH. Just CONFIRM with me ya? I wanna end the holidays with a bang because I've been bored, stuck at home except going for tuition sobs.

Ohh yeah another thing. The trip will be a day trip, either on Saturday or Sunday so yeah...sms me or call me or whatever lah k? Just tell me by Friday =D

Hwee out!