2 Weeks Holiday!!!

hey its me! *slurp* slurp* jere.. nah me ian... haha hmm since leon said the blogs getting dull i have to save the day by posting! muahaha! once again i save the day...XD you shuddap sufyan ^^

nah enjoy the crap.. this one made me wonder...O.o...

Man Arrested for Sexually Assaulting Female Manikin

Georgia, USA- A man resembling a giant kid was arrested Thursday for sexually assaulting a manikin at a women’s fashion outlet store. Store clerks describe how the man made several trips past the manikin, and then went up onto the podium where he commenced to fondle the manikin’s breasts and tried to finger her private part. When questioned about the incident, he said "I couldn't help it, she had the nicest set of tits I’ve seen in a long time."

Like wtf wei... o_o








Funny Pictures... XD
















Haha Go Fart There Leon!!! Bloody So Hai... >.<





Lalalala.... And I'm Out.